What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling everyone for some help to a newbie!!

bigkevj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New ipad user, it is on its way. have a ipod touch.

What is the one modification you have done or the one app you have installed (or more, or both) that you can't live without? Just want to see what all is available to me out there.....

Thanks,
Kevin

iPad-Sweden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Original Must have:
*Navigation GPS app
*PDF veiwer/editor app
*iWork

Jailbreaked must have:
*Cydia
*Rock
*SwirlyMessage
*OpenSSH / SBSsettings
*iFile (Cydia version, not appstore version)
*My3G
*BTstack
*MyWi

U will sure find the apps u need or want + everything u didnt know that u wanted.

Last edited:

wrecklass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FlipBoard, just because you have to experience Web content with it.

Dropbox for the easiest and slickest way to share files between your computer(s) and your iDevices without connecting to your computer. Free up to 2GB of files.

GoodReader for getting PDF files to your iPad.

Stanza for free books to read. Free, though you can buy books from Fictionwise and other sources.

Kindle App for best sellers. You can also read Amazon Kindle books on your PC, Android phone or, of course, your Kindle e-reader. Free reader, books will cost less than paper books. Larger library than iBooks.

Atomic Browser to replace Safari. Better tabbed interface, more windows/tabs than Safari and Ad-blocking. Worth all 99 cents.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoodReader for getting PDF files to your iPad.

+1 but I use GoodReader for every kind of take-it-with-you content, including docs and video if I don't want to bring it into iTunes.

It also supports basically USB stick mode and wifi file sharing. I seriously can't live without it.

Edit: oh, and it is the only app that supports organizing your content in folders.

Most reactions

Latest posts