What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Call of Duty Zombies

Grakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, had my iPad about a month, one of the first games I bought was Call of Duty Zombies, it worked well until I upgraded to os 4.2 but has not worked since, have deleted and reinstalled twice and reinstalled twice,but with no success ,just wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem or had any ideas? Thanks

Yakuzagang5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, had my iPad about a month, one of the first games I bought was Call of Duty Zombies, it worked well until I upgraded to os 4.2 but has not worked since, have deleted and reinstalled twice and reinstalled twice,but with no success ,just wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem or had any ideas? Thanks

Have you emailed the developers about your problem? They may be more informed about possible problems. I don't own the app, but just wanted to give in my $0.02 lol

OP
G

Grakar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have tried to contact the developers three times now, no response, and still not working, can't think what else to try?

Most reactions

Latest posts