What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cali Update for OS 4!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cali Update for OS 4! AND Helpful TIPS!

I want my own thread. I am so excited about this! I took the morning off! I really have two very important reports to knock out. Really.

You can feel all the excitement on this forum! At least I can! I never in a million years thought I would be so excited about an electronic gadget.

Seriously.

9:58, I'm going over to iTunes to play. And play, he better.:D

Last edited:

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's amazing how just a software update can transform the iPad and make it feel like a whole new device! The best part is that it's free :)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know! I am glad it is free. I was thinking ~ Cali will be the last to get the new update, right?

:(

No no...I will be the first!! Because everyone is....oh shitums. I am confused!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last in the US yes. If it is released at 10am as expected everyone else will have it earlier....sad.

Know what really sucks about being in LA. They shoot awards show here...so you could drive out to where its happening and see it live...but you have to wait 3 hours for it to be on TV.

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting 3.2.2 is the latest update. It actually hasn't been released yet then?

Is that 10:00 am or 10:00 pm?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just checked and nothing here yet... Come on Apple, open the flood gates :)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
10:00 am PST. 7 minutes to go.

I'm getting 3.2.2 is the latest update. It actually hasn't been released yet then?

Is that 10:00 am or 10:00 pm?

Most reactions

Latest posts