What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calender

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When trying to open March 2013 the calendar app shuts down and goes back to front screen, all other months in 2013 are fine ??

walkalpujarra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you get anywhere with this problem. I have the same. Calendar opens on march 2013 month view but immediately shuts down. I cant get into calendar at all as a result.
There is another thread on this .... Seach for march 2013

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my iPad into the apple shop and had one of their tech guys look at it, he said he had never had anyone with the same problem before, he did a few things but the general opinion of the tech guys working that day was....the only way to fix it was to restore the pad to its original settings.

I have too much stuff on my iPad and especially in my calendar to wipe it so I have decided to accept that it's a glitch that I will have to live with... :-/

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go into feb 2013 then change your view to 'weeks' then move it along to march by using the weeks by the bar at the bottom of the page 'March' will appear this is the only way you can access it, I decided it was better than nothing so accepted it as I can still view March but just not the way I want.

Bonoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just come across the same problem on my iPad 1: can't see March 2013 in the month display, though viewing in day or week mode is OK. It's a bore. Maybe if more people complain, the Apple techies won't say they've never come across it before.

OP
murphy608

murphy608

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Take out anything you have listed on the 1st April 2013 and March 2013 will appear, you just cannot put anything in on the 1st
A pain I know but it works

Most reactions