What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendars time entries sync at 3 hours later than entered time

Stuboat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPad 2 and iPhone 4. I also have a laptop PC. I use mobile.me to sync calendar entries. However, iPad 2 entries sync exactly three hours later than time entered on entries on iPhone calendar. Suggestions?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are actually two time zone settings, and I'm not sure which one needs to be correct (if not both) to make things work properly.

One is in the expected place. Settings >> General >> Date & Time, Time Zone.

The other is in Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars >> Time Zone Support (near bottom of page).

OP
S

Stuboat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
There are actually two time zone settings, and I'm not sure which one needs to be correct (if not both) to make things work properly.

One is in the expected place. Settings >> General >> Date & Time, Time Zone.

The other is in Settings >> Mail, Contacts, Calendars >> Time Zone Support (near bottom of page).

That second one was the problem. They now have the same time for entries. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts