What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My daughter has an iPhone 4 and I have the new iPad. Is there a way we can sync our calendars together? BTW, I love this place because there are so many that are willing to help and share tips and tricks.... Thanks everyone for all the help!

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use Google Calendar you can share your calendars with each other just by sending a link from the website. As for the Apple Calendar, I don't use it so I can't tell.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you go to icloud.com on a computer, you can select and share calendars with other iCloud users.

CalendarShare.jpg

Walt Cullop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A little off subject but I see you are an RV person. Must do a lot to have a separate calendar. Sent from my 5th wheel in Basin MT.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I do live in an RV, but I haven't moved it in over 5 years. I'm at my aunt's RV Park, and help out when she isn't' around. The calendar is for tracking reservations at the park.

Wish I could afford to pick up and travel a bit.

I bought my RV while I was in the Coast Guard, and lived in it on and off for about 10 years, hoping I'd get to do some traveling when I got out. Hasn't worked out that way; but life is still good. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts