What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

Don Albert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost the contents of my calendar, this is the second time this happened. The first time it came back. I have lots of important dates ant times on my calendar. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Don

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you got any calendar synchronisation enabled in 'Settings', 'Mail, Contacts, Calendar', 'Accounts', ->choose the account and see if calendar synchronisation is enabled.

Tim

OP
D

Don Albert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you got any calendar synchronisation enabled in 'Settings', 'Mail, Contacts, Calendar', 'Accounts', ->choose the account and see if calendar synchronisation is enabled.

Tim

Yes sync is enabled

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - I've linked this to the Help section, where I think it might receive better attention.

Tim

Jockscrap

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having difficulty syncing my iPad calendar with google calendar ( the iPad calendars don't show up in google, only events added with my gmail iPad calendar). However, before I waste any more time trying to get this to work, is it something I need to bother with? Originally I tried to set up the syncing purely to back up my ipad calendar, but am I right in thinking the iCloud takes care of that for me now?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a question re calendar sync .
I have an app year calendar ,can this app be added to my iPad calendars for syncing.
It has my work entries for an entire year.?
Want to be able to iCloud it?

Most reactions

Latest posts