What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar

red3sox3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to add a hyperlink within the calendar on ipad2?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As far as I know, and can see, it is not possible to do this in the Calendar app. You can paste the link in the Notes field, then copy&paste it to Safari, but that's about it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't know whether this meets your needs:

You can paste URLs into the event name or location fields if you're creating an event in the native calendar app. Then when you invite people to the event, the email invite they receive includes the clickable link. You can send yourself an invite, too.

Jolson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link both Outlook and gmail calendar with iPad calendar?

Is it possible to sync Outlook and Gmail calendars to my iPad calendar?

OP
R

red3sox3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPhone 4 and I have my calendar setup to remind me when all my bills are due and for each bill I have a website stored so all I have to do is click on the link I have stored and it bring me straight to that website. When I brought the iPad 2 I thought I would work the same way but it doesn't. I spoke with a friend who have the original iPad and stated it worked fine on the original iPad

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a iPhone 4 and I have my calendar setup to remind me when all my bills are due and for each bill I have a website stored so all I have to do is click on the link I have stored and it bring me straight to that website. When I brought the iPad 2 I thought I would work the same way but it doesn't. I spoke with a friend who have the original iPad and stated it worked fine on the original iPad

I have an iPad 1 and 2. They have the same native calendar app, as far as I can tell.

iPhone 4's native calendar app will let me hot link in the notes field when creating an event. But iPad's calendar app doesn't, unless there's some trick I'm missing.

Most reactions

Latest posts