What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar sharing

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there a way that my children, all adults, with iPhones or pads can look at my calendar on my iPad to see if I'm busy when they need a baby sitter?

Thanks, bobbi

Oh, I checked a lot of the calendar threads. One suggested something I could do with a computer, but I don't have a computer. Only an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4S.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way that my children, all adults, with iPhones or pads can look at my calendar on my iPad to see if I'm busy when they need a baby sitter?

Thanks, bobbi

Oh, I checked a lot of the calendar threads. One suggested something I could do with a computer, but I don't have a computer. Only an iPad 3 and an iPhone 4S.

If iCloud is enabled on your device and you use an iCloud calendar, it works this way:
Open the Calendar app. Tap "Calendars" in the upper right corner to show your calendar(s). There, tap "Edit". It should look like this on your iPad:

image-2066327218.jpg

Now tap the calendar you want to share, you'll see this:

image-442940833.jpg

Tap "Add Person"

image-1782704094.jpg

And add the person here, tap "Add" when you've done so.

image-2622450473.jpg

You'll see it here then, and may add another person. Tap"Done" when you've finished adding the persons you want to share your calendar with.

If you're using only one iCloud calendar, it's easier: tap "Calendars" as told above, now it looks like this:

image-2705194438.jpg

Now just tap the blue arrow. Continue as said before (add a person).

Last edited:
OP
Bennettb

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That was really clear Johanna. Tried it,but now we don't know where to find it on her iPad. Thanks, bobbi

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll get her to check that. Bobbi

Glad to help.
Btw there also should be a message in the iCloud mail account where she'd be able to join your calendar. Like this:

image-3591785696.jpg

(Sorry, German.)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts