What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar Settings

Lstclair55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is the facility to change the calendar spaces from 30 minute intervals to 15 minutes intervals?

OP
Lstclair55

Lstclair55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry, did not make myself too clear.

Each calendar segement is worth 30 minutes in time. I want to change this so that an hour is made up of four segments.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Don't think there is a way to change it, but it's just a scale for conveniently estimating times for events, it does not stop you setting events at other than the half hour, you can set events at 5 minute intervals if you want, they will display offset on the calendar at the right time from the half hour marks.

OP
Lstclair55

Lstclair55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, have seen that.

It's just we are using it for someone's diary for travelling from house to house and might confuse them I suppose.... Just be nice to have it under each other, rather left and right.

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Lstclair55 said:
Thanks, have seen that.

It's just we are using it for someone's diary for travelling from house to house and might confuse them I suppose.... Just be nice to have it under each other, rather left and right.

Sorry you lost me I don't understand what that means or how it relates to your original query.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, have seen that.

As long as the time segments are long enough to display the text (height), and they do not overlap, they will be displayed one under the other.

Seems like you could find a better app than the Calendar for this, though one does not pop to mind at the moment.

Last edited:

Most reactions