What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar Settings

AnthonyS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The first day of the week for me (on my Ipad) is a Sunday. I want it to be a Monday, like Mobile me and my Iphone.
Please advise how to find this setting.
Thanks
AnthonyS

wright8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AnthonyS said:
The first day of the week for me (on my Ipad) is a Sunday. I want it to be a Monday, like Mobile me and my Iphone.
Please advise how to find this setting.
Thanks
AnthonyS

that's strange. mine starts Monday and can't find a way to change to Sunday's.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to Settings >> General >> International >> Regional Format, and change it to United Kingdom. This will also change your date and other misc. formats like phone numbers to the UK standard. There may be other choices that will change the first day, but not the date format, but I'll let you experiment with that. :)

I'm most comfortable with Sunday being the first day, since that's what I grew up with.

Last edited:
OP
A

AnthonyS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this. I used South Africa as the time and date worked. Some had time in a different format, but this is perfect. I appreciate you taking the time.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No problem. It took almost no time at all, since I was almost certain I knew where this one was hidden. If Mr. Wright (pun intended (shame on me) hadn't chimed in I might have been at a loss. But despite being geographically challenged, I have a rough idea of where Middlesex is. ;)

Thank you, write8.

wright8

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
No problem. It took almost no time at all, since I was almost certain I knew where this one was hidden. If Mr. Wright (pun intended (shame on me) hadn't chimed in I might have been at a loss. But despite being geographically challenged, I have a rough idea of where Middlesex is. ;)

Thank you, write8.

lol. glad to help. :p

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions