1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Calendar reminder question

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Deano_53, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Deano_53

Deano_53 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello,

I am proud new owner of an iPad2. I have set up my Outlook Exchange email, Road Runner, Yahoo and Gmail without any problems. My question and problem is, when I open my Calendar, many of my appointments on my calendar are showing up twice. I also set this up with iCloud. I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I would like to know what I need to do to get rid of the multiple appointments on the calendar. Do I have something synced twice?

I don't know how they are related, but nothing shows up in the 'Reminders' s icon on the homescreen.

Thanks for any suggestions

Deano
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Kaykaykay

Kaykaykay iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +441 / 0
    In Calendar app on upper left, try toggling individual calendars of and on to see where the overlaps are. Then start consolidating events on one or more calendars as needed. I keep separate ones for work and non-work, and toggle on and off as needed at times.
    • Like Like x 1