1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Calendar questions?...

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Dafe1er, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Dafe1er

Dafe1er iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been looking for a app or a way to have the weather show up on the calendar through the iPad.

If you log into google and use the calendar in there, you can have a four day forecast shown under the days. I like this as it makes it a little easier to book clients and such to get their toys cleaned while having a real time weather report.

I have seen plenty of people having problems just getting the sync to work, which I have had no problems with at all, it has worked flawlessly since I first open my iPad a year ago. I just can not for some unknown reason find a way to get the weather to show on the iPad calendar with the google sync.

Any ideas???

Thanks,

Dafe.
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,913 / 1