What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar problem

Gc.skinner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During January, for whatever reason, my iPad deleted the month of March 2013. This meant I could access every month except March 2013.
Now that we are in March I cannot open the calendar at all. When I try, I get a very brief glimpse of a blank calendar page followed by a return to the apps page.
Can anyone help me retrieve my lost page, which would hopefully enable me to open the calendar as a whole. Alternatively, how can I open the calendar, even if March is lost?
Geoff

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
During January, for whatever reason, my iPad deleted the month of March 2013. This meant I could access every month except March 2013.
Now that we are in March I cannot open the calendar at all. When I try, I get a very brief glimpse of a blank calendar page followed by a return to the apps page.
Can anyone help me retrieve my lost page, which would hopefully enable me to open the calendar as a whole. Alternatively, how can I open the calendar, even if March is lost?
Geoff

Hi, Geoff! Welcome to iPF!
Is your iPad software updated to iOS 6.1.2? Most of the users had this problem, too, and it was solved by the update. If you don't want to update, then change April 1, which is Easter Monday, from an all day event to whatever you like. That should solve your problem.

OP
G

Gc.skinner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved

Hi, Geoff! Welcome to iPF!
Is your iPad software updated to iOS 6.1.2? Most of the users had this problem, too, and it was solved by the update. If you don't want to update, then change April 1, which is Easter Monday, from an all day event to whatever you like. That should solve your problem.

Very many thanks, problem solved.

Most reactions

Latest posts