What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar problem for iPad2 noob

alex1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

My husband and I bought each other a beautiful iPad2 (32Gb 3G, UK) for Christmas. It's as sweet as we expected!

However in Calendar we don't have a + (plus) button for adding Calendar items... Does anyone have any idea how we can get one? (BTW we don't want or need to Sync any external Calendars to our iPad2...)

Thanks in advance any and everyone!

A&L

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just want to check haven't missed it as it is quite small. The + icon should be in the bottom right corner of the app (in both portrait and landscape).

Proud owner of a 32GB wifi iPad2 iOS5.

OP
A

alex1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!
Yep, just rerechecked and there is defo not one! Is there anyway to "print screen"..?
A

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. Press the home key and the power key at the same time and the screen will flash indicating a screen capture.
I'm guessing you want to upload the picture onto here? Good idea! :)

OP
A

alex1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Captured image. Great tip!

How to insert image now..?

MrLuke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I take it you're using the ipf app? If your not download it from the app store sign in and come to this thread. Then tap the top right to reply to the that. Next tap advanced and then tap the add photo option. That should do the trick. I'm off to bed now but will be back to help tomorrow afternoon if your problem still hasn't been solved. Hopefully someone else will be along shortly to get you through this :). Best of luck until tomorrow!

OP
A

alex1977

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers mate. However there's no "add photo" button either...!:eek:!!!

Till tomorrow! Thanks v much until now though!:thumbs:

MumsiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref! I was having the same problem. followed the advice re iCloud and I thank you. Everything has appeared.

Most reactions

Latest posts