What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar on ipad 3 crashing

Tudor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Known problem. Delete all entries for the 1st April 2013. March will then display, take care of any additional calendars or repeated entries that pop up on 1st April.

OP
Smile2082

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tudor said:
Known problem. Delete all entries for the 1st April 2013. March will then display, take care of any additional calendars or repeated entries that pop up on 1st April.

Thank you every much. Now is working perfectly. Funny it was on April fools day!

OP
Smile2082

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh it's not working at all now. I stupidly put a entry on the 1st April to see if it crashed, it did. Have removed entry on 1st April Using phone. Crashes when I open app. In background it say march 2013 and then closes. :/

Tahmidul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope...It doesn't crash on my ipad...try hard rebooting your ipad...if it doesn't fix the problem then backup you're ipad and hard restore it....

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh it's not working at all now. I stupidly put a entry on the 1st April to see if it crashed, it did. Have removed entry on 1st April Using phone. Crashes when I open app. In background it say march 2013 and then closes. :/

I'm an Australian and not too sure of your daylight saving arrangements, but would guess them to be about the same as ours re April 1st.
If you made that entry as an "all day" entry, change it to a specified time on that day. That may help the problem. Let us know how you went, it could help others.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
Smile2082

Smile2082

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The OB said:
I'm an Australian and not too sure of your daylight saving arrangements, but would guess them to be about the same as ours re April 1st.
If you made that entry as an "all day" entry, change it to a specified time on that day. That may help the problem. Let us know how you went, it could help others.
Regards, Andrewddc28

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. It started working on it own :)

garstongal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same problem here...unfortunately, there are two UK calendar entries listed as all-day events on April 1st and the only way to solve the problem is to delete that whole calendar which means Bank Holidays etc no longer show up. Easily done unless you are desperate to have the UK calendar!
Other work-around is to view March 2013 in daily or weekly view only, rather than monthly...

Most reactions

Latest posts