1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Calendar not synced with daylight saving!

Discussion in 'iPad Mini Forum' started by GridLokx, Oct 6, 2013.

1. GridLokx

GridLokx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Where I live in Australia, Daylight Saving started today … put clocks forward 1hr! The time displayed on my iPad Mini is correct. But while the moving-bar in the Calendar - that indicates actual time against scheduled time of event, also displays the correct time, its position is an hour behind. Thus, at the moment while the correct time is 20:21, the moving-bar is in the 19:21 position. Needless to say, this is confusing and extremely annoying, especially as I can find no way to adjust it. Is this a bug, or am I missing something really simple here? :mad:
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,593 / 1
    I hope this will help:

Look at Settings - General - Date & Time: is "Set Automatically" enabled? Another suggestion: if Locations Services is disabled, then turn it on for a few minutes, making sure that date and time is set to automatically. Perhaps it will correct itself then.
  3. GridLokx

GridLokx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the prompt reply J.A. I did have Location Services turned off … turned it on … made no immediate difference. Later in the day, after my iPad Mini had been off for a while, turned it on and things had rectified themselves! Sometimes gremlins are good!
  4. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,593 / 1
    Good to hear it's working again!