What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar March 2013

OP
Waters

Waters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for that sage advice.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Although for some reason this doesn't manifest itself on all iDevices, it happens on my iPad 2 but not my iPad 1 or any of my iPhones.

The Archangel
Thanks again Archangel, useful information. So frustrating though to think that Apple haven't sorted this out but a small price to pay for such a useful piece of kit such as an iPad 3.

OP
Waters

Waters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mikeh515 said:
Thanks again Archangel, useful information. So frustrating though to think that Apple haven't sorted this out but a small price to pay for such a useful piece of kit such as an iPad 3.

Totally agree with that!

Tudor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to the calendars icon at the top left of the main calendar screen it shows all you calendars, including the ones you are subscribed to. I have just unticked the UK one and put a reminder on April 2nd to reinstate it!

OP
Waters

Waters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tudor said:
If you go to the calendars icon at the top left of the main calendar screen it shows all you calendars, including the ones you are subscribed to. I have just unticked the UK one and put a reminder on April 2nd to reinstate it!

Brilliant idea, done just that! Many thanks.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good idea, Tudor. When a problem presents itself, we soon realise that there is more than one solution and this forum is excellent for that.

Tricia4925

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Calendar problem

It's fixed, I could not open the calendar at all to fix the problem and then I read to update to IOS 6, this did the trick, thanks folks.

Most reactions

Latest posts