What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar lost info

Garymidd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wonder why when I go back a few months to look at past events i put on my calendar they are gone?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it's an Outlook/Hotmail/Windows Live calendar: did you set "Mail Days to Sync" to "No Limit" in Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Outlook/... Account?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
While setting an event, you get the option to set when to be repeated.

image-3247131274.png

image-2610809606.png

This is initially set to never, select what you require. This should solve your problem. :)

OP
G

Garymidd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it' s not an outlook, hotmail issue. Nor are they repeating events. It's just that the e vents I placed on my calendar months ago no longer show up. Any ideas?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No it' s not an outlook, hotmail issue. Nor are they repeating events. It's just that the e vents I placed on my calendar months ago no longer show up. Any ideas?

Do you mean that you had set up events some months ago, for some day later, and the event did not take place? If you do not mean that, then my previous reply should solve your question.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this: in Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Calendars - Sync, select "All events".

image-651174990.jpg

If it's an iCloud calendar, go to Settings - iCloud and turn off Calendar and choose to delete from the iPad. Wait for it to finish. It could need a few seconds to do so. Then turn it on again.
Go to the Calendar app and open it. Tap "Calendar" (bottom, middle). This will show all calendars you could use in the app. Drag them down:
image-1551450898.jpg It should start loading/syncing.
Hope that helps.

Most reactions