What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar display ios7

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tap the Calendar button at the bottom center. What calendars does it show?

If just the one calendar, then (after checking Google to make sure all entries are there) try turning off Calendar syncing in your Google account (Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > your google account), Ok deleting on this device, check the Calendar app to make sure all events are gone, then enabling the Calendars in the account again. This will force a clean sync with Google and should fixe any weird duplicates (with luck).

OP
O

osborneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks that's sorted. Is there any way that in 'day view' I can list ALL events for the day, not just the upcoming one?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Tap the search icon (magnifying glass) to see a list of all entries, focused on today.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

OP
O

osborneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tap the search icon (magnifying glass) to see a list of all entries, focused on today. This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

If I search for an event ( say re-occurring meeting) it shows me all occurrences but in a seemingly random order. Can they be sorted chronologically?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
That's strange. Mine are in date order, oldest first.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Mine also come up in order, starting with the oldest. Tapping the Today button at the bottom left of the list makes the list a bit more relevant, if you want to scan forwards or backwards from the current date.

I haven't been using the native calendar app much. While not perfect, I find Calendars 5 to be closer to my tastes. If they'd just make Fantastical for the iPad, I'd be in calendar paradise. {That last is called hyperbole, and is my word of the day}

Last edited:

Most reactions