What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar alerts

andergar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silly question, what I'm trying to do:
Alert - one day notice before event
Second alert - one hour before event

What actually happens:
Alert - one hour notice before event
Second alert - one hour notice before event

What gives? What am I doing wrong or is there a calendar glitch?
Please info is deeply appreciated.

Steve G.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Yes. There is a glitch that affect your ability to change alerts after the fact. If you change the wrong one, it just ends up becoming the same as the other.

The easiest thing to do would be to delete both alerts, then add them again. They may switch their order in the list, but the actual times will remain what you set. For more details on what is going on you can read this thread.

Calendar Alert Issues with iOS 9.whatever

OP
A

andergar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here another mystery I need help with:
Me- iPad Air
My son- iPad gen 2

I can send my son a calendar event to put in his iPad, he receives it and accepts, but when he tries to send me a calendar event, I never get it.

Thoughts? Thanks for any help is appreciated?

Steve

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here another mystery I need help with:
Me- iPad Air
My son- iPad gen 2

I can send my son a calendar event to put in his iPad, he receives it and accepts, but when he tries to send me a calendar event, I never get it.

Thoughts? Thanks for any help is appreciated?

Steve
I've deleted the duplicate post just made by you on this same topic. As well as fracturing any resulting conversations, making them hard to follow, duplicate posts are not allowed under rule 3.2.1.

Last edited:
OP
A

andergar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've deleted the duplicate post just made by you on this same topic. As well as fracturing any resulting conversations, making them hard to follow, duplicate posts are not allowed under our rules.

So how do I get my question resolved?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It's best to contact the moderator via a private message if you belive there has been a mistake. Explain why you made the second post, and if it is a misunderstanding they will correct it. If it is really a violation of the rules, they can point you to the rule and the reasoning.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So how do I get my question resolved?
iPad Forums has a worldwide membership of over 300,000. It's entirely possible that the member or members who have the answer to your question have not yet seen it because they're in a very different time zone.

Most reactions

Latest posts