What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calendar + 2 more

Tina sv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm linked on my calendar with my daughter. My calendar shows 3 events and a +3 more. How can I read it. I went in by day by week by month, and can't see the events. Any advice?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Tina! Welcome to iPF!

You should see them in day view, though. Maybe some of them are all-day events. Then you'll find them here:

image-2811037350.jpg

(There are 2 random events I created, that's why you see the weird event titles.)

They should also be visible in week view. If they're not all-day events, you'll need to scroll up or down a bit to find them.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tina sv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Johanna , I tried day, week and it only shows 3 more on the month viewing. I have a hotel and that's where my bookings are listed, I'm just worried I have three reservations coming in, and I can't access the information. Prior to this, I just pushed when it said 3 more and the names popped up, so I thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks again

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
In months view I can't open them either. This seems new, it was possible before.

It's weird, though, that you didn't find them in day and week view. Did you try to scroll up or down there?

image-31514770.jpg

Or maybe you'll find them in your Inbox? (Bottom right, tap to see it)

Last edited:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's another option how to see them: use the search feature in the app. Tap the magnifying glass (top right) and scroll to the day that shows the 2/3 more events. They should be there:

image-3252746213.jpg

Most reactions