What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cable TV on Ipad 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to bypass a login for a cable provider so that I may watch cable television on an app such as directv, TWC TV, or the kind? I only want to watch tv every once in a while and do not have a subscription to any cable network. Is there a way I can watch live tv without having a subscription?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to bypass a login for a cable provider so that I may watch cable television on an app such as directv, TWC TV, or the kind? I only want to watch tv every once in a while and do not have a subscription to any cable network. Is there a way I can watch live tv without having a subscription?

I'm sorry but we cannot help you find a way to watch paid cable TV services without paying for them. That is akin to piracy and is not allowed under our rules. http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

With that, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions