What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(BYRL) racing league for Reckless Racing

Stephen777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have decided to create a racing league for Reckless Racing. It is an online racing league with an official points system, Qualifying and a feature race. We will mainly be racing at Bubba's yard, but will sometimes race at other places. If you have Reckless racing and want to join my league, then come on! Message my inbox or reply to this thread if you are interested. There will only be 4 of us racing. One of them including me.

Our race layout will start with hot laps to decide our starting spots. The best time will qualify for the pole. The pole position is on the inside front row. Then we will not immediately start a race. We will line up at the start of the race and then start. The points system is below.

1st place: 8 points
2nd place: 6 points
3rd place: 4 points
4th place: 2 points.

Current points standings:

1. Stephen: 0 Points

REMEMBER I WILL ONLY BE TAKING THE FIRST FOUR PEOPLE. PLEASE USE THE SAME USERNAME ONLINE THAT YOU USE ON THIS FORUM.

ROOM NAME: (BYRL) Racing on www.polar bit.com (SWE) server

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts