What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzzplayer HD help

Tomuk21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have downloaded and installed Buzzplayer and I must say it works great,however I have a problem that I need help with, my iPad 2 is the 16 gb version so if I sink movies I will shortly run out of storage,here's were you experts can help......Once you have inserted a movie into buzz player via the normal route.....how do you delete it from the app once you have watched it???? please can somebody help, I have been deleting the app back to iTunes loosing all my movies then reinstalling those I haven't watched as a work around.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you have the iPad connected to iTunes, go to the Apps tab. Scroll to the bottom until you see the line for the BuzzPlayer app. You should be able to highlight the movie you want to remove by clicking on it. Then, press your computer's delete key. Then, that movie should be gone from the app. I don't know why, but a right click with a mouse doesn't work in this area...

Did that work? Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Also look for the usual methods in the Buzzplay app (which I don't have).

For thumbnails tap and hold to see if they jiggle and/or display an (x) in the top left corner. Tap the (x) to delete.

For list items swipe across them (as if you were lining them out) and see if a delete button appears, then tap it.

Look for an Edit button in any view. Once in Edit mode you may be able to select files by tapping on them (they will highlight or display a checkmark when selected). Once selected there may/should be a Delete options. The box and arrow icon sometimes acts a bit like Edit. The Photos app does this.

Good luck.

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Find the file you want to delete in the buzz player hd library - local. Hold your finger on it. A menu should pop-up with the option to delete the file. Select delete.

drb_52

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad it worked for you. Tomuk21, you might want to consider something like CloudFTP or a Seagate Goflex Satellite or other device that provides a way to store a large number of files without taking up space on your iPad.
I have a goflex and it works well with buzzplayer. With 500gb of storage, I can keep my movies, tv shows, photos and other files at hand...and it's portable.
I don't have a CloudFTP but have read good things about it here. As I understand it, the CloudFTP will connect any usb accessable storage device to the iPad via wifi. It too, is portable.
Just something to consider to eliminate the loading and deleting you have to do now.

Most reactions

Latest posts