What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buzz Player sometimes freezes while playing

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buzz Player is such a great app, but from time to time it causes a major disturbance: It completely freezes iPad while playing -- only the reset by holding the two buttons works. This happens with either playing a local video file or one from a remote (Windows) share. Any idea about what could be the cause for this behavior? Memory issues?

OP
Commodore

Commodore

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With all due respect to the universal honesty, does the 1st party junk now, in iOS 6, finally support accessing Windows shares and playing content from there as well as from any external drives connected to a laptop? That's precisely one of the main reasons why I ditched 1st party junk for 3rd party usability enhancements. ;)
If it does, I'll gladly ditch any additional apps (I like minimalism there). If it doesn't, well, it's crap. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts