What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying Refurbished IPADs from Apple

rell123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have any of you done this? What has been your ecperienced? I am planning on gifting this so I need to know that they are "good as new."

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On one right now but im new to the ipad world love it so far. I have heard they are actually better than new lol

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A lot of folks return them to upgrade to high capacity and stuff like that. Chances are very high it will be as new.

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a refurbished iPad2 from Apple and I have found no difference with a regular iPad. For all intents and purposes Apple threats a refurbished iPad the same as a non-refurbished. As someone else posted, it may be better since Apple does go through returned iPads and ensures it will be in great working condition-which they warrant for a year just like a brand new iPad. They are US$50 less expensive too!

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I bought a refurb iPad from Apple and it came like new. The glass, case, and battery are all replaced so shows no signs of wear.

It will come in an all white box that clearly says refurb on top.

Agent1191

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got one for the wife and it works great. When it came in the box, I would have swore it was a brand new Ipad. Positively no signs of usage. I would not hesitate to do it again.

davidtxs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just looked mine came in a new apple box
I also bought a Nikon D700 refurb about 800 ncheaper than new I have never had a problem with a refurb product been lucky I GUESS

Most reactions

Latest posts