What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buying IPAD for a friend and install games

danlauz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello. need your help. My friend wants me to buy him a IPAD and, configure it and most probably install him some games or program. the situation is, I know software and backup must be made on the computer he will normally use ITUNES. here is my question.

Can I use ITUNE from my personnal computer (I have a iphone and a ipad also) only to configure-start his ipad and, from there, buy-download the applications directly from his ipad so, when I meet him, he would be able to plug his IPAD on his personnal computer and make a backup ?

2nd question: should I create(on my own computer) his ITUNE account with the normal e-mail adress he will use on his personnal computer or, ITUNE will accept to have 2 e-mails adress related to this IPAD ?

if this is not possible, I will wait to see him and, configure his personnal computer and, make the backup from there.

thanks to help me

Most reactions