1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

buying IPAD for a friend and install games

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by danlauz, Jun 22, 2011.

1. danlauz

danlauz iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. need your help. My friend wants me to buy him a IPAD and, configure it and most probably install him some games or program. the situation is, I know software and backup must be made on the computer he will normally use ITUNES. here is my question.

Can I use ITUNE from my personnal computer (I have a iphone and a ipad also) only to configure-start his ipad and, from there, buy-download the applications directly from his ipad so, when I meet him, he would be able to plug his IPAD on his personnal computer and make a backup ?

2nd question: should I create(on my own computer) his ITUNE account with the normal e-mail adress he will use on his personnal computer or, ITUNE will accept to have 2 e-mails adress related to this IPAD ?

if this is not possible, I will wait to see him and, configure his personnal computer and, make the backup from there.

thanks to help me