What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying iPad 2 on line

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried to buy it last night and tonight. Can't get past the second screen.
Anyone have any luck?

Bobbi

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tried to buy it last night and tonight. Can't get past the second screen.
Anyone have any luck?

Bobbi
That's the one with engraving. If you don't want/need this, select "SKIP ENGRAVING". The button is not green but grey, and it's below the green "Add engraving". If you need it, you'll have to enter what to engrave on the "back" of the iPad picture.
image.jpg

Btw there were no problems when I tried "purchasing" in the US Apple Store. If you didn't succeed so far, try it now. Maybe there were to many people ordering.

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I wasn't able to ordered until late Friday afternoon.

I didn't skip engraving. I thought if I engrave my name in it, I won't be able to sell it later, so I'll be stuck with it. Hopefully this strategy will stop me from purchasing one next year!

OP
Bennettb

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Decided I should wait and spend my money at the local apple store. They are always so helpful and don't even laugh when I ask really stupid questions.

Bobbi

Most reactions

Latest posts