What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying an ipad

fiona44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and I hope some of you can help me. I want to buy an ipad but I don't know whether I should buy it in Italy or England. I live in Italy but I want to download and read books in English as I am British. If I buy my ipad in Italy will I have access to all the English titles in English? Or If I buy it in England will I be able to use it permenantly in Italy or will it be blocked. Please reply if you can help me. Many thanks, Fiona.

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You should be able to buy it in either country and access the language you need - it is driven by the iTunes account you use and not the place of purchase as far as I am aware e.g. I have bought an iPhone and iPad in the UK but an iPod Touch in the US but they all sync with my UK iTunes account without issue.

Most reactions

Latest posts