What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying an app, Required to Create Questions and Asnwers.

2handiPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I was camped out at a open WiFi hotstop downloading GTA3 for my iPad, when I went off and looked for a voice changer app that I could play with. After a few attempts of trying to install it, I was requested to create three 'Questions and Asnwers' for my iTunes account.

Well that is the point where things got a little out of control for me, I think I want to a non apple website and entered my Apple ID and Password; guessing I had doen that, I then went to the Apple support website to change my password; things then went all to hell and I became really stressed. Something odd, Apple didn't like my Date of Birth, when I entered it in; I found that I had done it correctly and yet it wouldn't work.

Anyway, after my mind rape, I finaly got into my account, and changed my password, I got thoes three questions and asnwers (I really wish I could have done that on an apple website and not in iTunes) And now I have been able to download and play GTA3, (Ah brings back such good memories, really wish i could get the cheats)

As for that Voice changing app, not all that good and I paid for it so that sucks, well bad review time.

One final note, the power Apple has dose allow them to get away with most BS.

Most reactions

Latest posts