What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying a new Ipad - Need some help with the case!

azzers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Guys!

So i'm buying myself a new Ipad next week and I have already decided that i'm getting the red leather Apple Smart cover so thats all sorted. However, I am having a real problem deciding on the back cover. I am debating getting a black cover, however I am worried that a plastic black back cover and a red leather front might look a bit awful. Alternatively, I would consider getting a black cover which has some sort of leather effect, as I think this would look better, do any of you have any idea where I could find this sort of thing or have a model name for me?

If I can't find one i'll just go for a plastic red back. If anyone has any input feel free to share :D Thanks guys!

Az

ashleybrown07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Red and black are good combination, why not just a plain black? it looks more professional I think. You may also want to consider having a secure wrist strap like this one.. very comfortable for the user and this is genuine leather, just click here if you want to check for more features of this iPad case
new-ipad-leather-cases

Attachments

• The_New_iPad_Case_Genius_Pro_Hand_Strap__19576_zoom.jpg
    The_New_iPad_Case_Genius_Pro_Hand_Strap__19576_zoom.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts