What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buying a Ipad and have Q's.

imthatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im going to buy a new ipad 32gb for $500.00. I havent seen it yet and was wondering how do I know its a 32gb or if its a real apple. Im buying it on c-list. Thanks...

Gunny008

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does it look like a proper picture or a well known picture from the Internet? I'd be suspicious if its a well known picture, is the iPad on someones floor? Might be genuine if it is.

If you are that worried, may be pick up a refurbished model from an apple store?

Buying things like this online is always risky and never can be sure that it is 100% legitimate

OP
I

imthatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it look like a proper picture or a well known picture from the Internet? I'd be suspicious if its a well known picture, is the iPad on someones floor? Might be genuine if it is.

If you are that worried, may be pick up a refurbished model from an apple store?

Buying things like this online is always risky and never can be sure that it is 100% legitimate

Do the refurb look like brand new?

OP
I

imthatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The picture looks like a pic he got off the internet.

OP
I

imthatguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heres the link
Do not post links like this... Deleted col.bris

Last edited by a moderator:

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have seen that picture on most websites.

If your unsure yourself do not bother with it at all although it maybe be a safe seller you never know.

Contact them for pictures of the iPad they are selling with the screen on and picture of the back to show if it is a 32GB, worth a try.

kchan103

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would never do a transaction online from craigslist unless I met with the seller face to face and verified the item being sold.

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you do meet this person make sure you meet inside a mall, like at a coffee shop, so there are a lot of people around and cameras in the sky. This is how I do it when buying from Craigslist.

wnaylor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy anything off the internet for that kind of money. If you can't see it you don't need it. Like the other suggestion get a Apple refurbised iPad. $500.00 is too much to risk on a picture that anyone can publish - especially on Craigs List. Good luck!!

thekarens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a 32gb refurb from the apple store and you'd never know it was a refurb. It came in perfect condition and it has the full warranty. I recommend you go this route instead of c list.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4g

Most reactions

Latest posts