What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buyin or wait

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shall I buy the iPad 2 now or wait for the 3 I don't have an iPad original and I don't know if I can wait much longer for the release of the 3 I like the iPad 2 and it's design the only thing that seems bad is the cameras but it works good enough I though it looked good to and it not like I'm going to shoot video outside or anything so please help me out I'm so stumped?!

OP
ipad_3_freak

ipad_3_freak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess maybe but do you think its worth it or should I just wait for the 4 or 5??? And get the 2 now?

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will get 2 now and enjoy the life with a great device. As poet say more than likely it will be April before a real release, if it was december it may be a different story.

Aaron111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will get 2 now and enjoy the life with a great device. As poet say more than likely it will be April before a real release, if it was december it may be a different story.

Well done ;) Not so different to wait till that date ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts