Buy iPad2 or wait for iPad3?

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by msgtusaf, Nov 21, 2011.

1. augustya

augustya
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    I am in the same Race, Same Dilemma waiting to buy my first ever iPad. And I am terribly...terribly... excited and anxious about it. I am in the same confusion should I buy the iPad-2 now when we are so close to the Launch of the new iPad-3. I also feel, even the current iPad-2 is such a amazing thing that it sends shivers down my spine if I think for a second what if Apple mess up with the iPad-3 with its screen with its shape, with its weight and battery. But someone here on another thread suggested me this idea which I thought made a lot of sense, My original question to him was what if I didn't like the new iPad-3 with its IGZO technology screen display and by then even the iPad-2 production would have stopped. What he suggested was just from the time the iPad-3 is launched from that very day there would be reviews about it all over the world and till then even iPad-2 would be still be available so make your comparison then and act fast and buy which ever you think is the best. So the key is if you are confused between buying iPad-2 and wait for iPad-3 the answer is certainly wait now but be alert and act fast as soon as the new iPad-3 is launched. If you wanna buy the new iPad-3 or go with the iPad-2 !

2. jduncan

jduncan
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Plus once the 3 is available the 2 will drop in price about $100. That alone is reason enough to wait.

3. IFile

IFile
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I'm getting a refurb

4. blucente

blucente
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    +1,you won't regret it.

5. adamhardy

adamhardy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Why not wait for iPad 3?
    Obviously, iPad 3 will have a great improvement both on software and hardware.
    Once the iPad 3 is released, the price of iPad 2 will surely fall.

6. Vertigo1

Vertigo1
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    If you wait for an iPad3, your wife will just nick it and you'll get her iPad2 so you may as well just get one now :D

7. freebirdforever

freebirdforever
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Wait for the 3.

Sent from the Droid... The one you were looking for...

8. KJSmitty

KJSmitty
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I've been waiting since iPad one... :)

9. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Because there will never be an iPad 4. Just look around the web; the world will apparently end in a year or so. That's ok because in heaven, we can get free iPad 12 devices with bottomless iTunes Gift Cards. We should all meet for lunch or catch the dinner show. I hear Justin Bieber will be performing with the Rat Pack and the drinks are always free.

10. tlbaker

tlbaker
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Why not wait for iPad 10 lmao.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01Update From NYC using iPF