What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

buy ipad

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Apple sets the prices for the industry and doesn't allow anyone to cut their pricing. For this reason, if you're looking to purchase a new one, you won't save more than a few pennies looking around. I'd just purchase one off of Apple's website.

If you want to gamble on a used one, I'd suggest Swappa. I've bought many things off there and so far haven't had any issues.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In addition, you might want to look at Apple's site for refurbished iPads. Oftentimes, there are some pretty good deals.

Yes, they are used, but Apple thoroughly reconditions the iPads before selling them so it's almost as if they are brand new...

Marilyn

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Looking at the question another way.... There is only one iPad company. That's Apple.

I'm wondering if you are you looking specifically for an Apple iPad. Or, are you looking for some sort of tablet, manufactured by companies other than Apple?

OP
A

approveme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In addition, you might want to look at Apple's site for refurbished iPads. Oftentimes, there are some pretty good deals.

Yes, they are used, but Apple thoroughly reconditions the iPads before selling them so it's almost as if they are brand new...

Marilyn

Thanks Mickey330 for the idea ..

OP
A

approveme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking at the question another way.... There is only one iPad company. That's Apple.

I'm wondering if you are you looking specifically for an Apple iPad. Or, are you looking for some sort of tablet, manufactured by companies other than Apple?
Yes jwt873,

I want purchased apple iPad for my son, what is best for my son for personal use.

Most reactions

Latest posts