What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Busted iPad (3rd time)! Anyone used this tough case before?

OP
T

takuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest update I just ordered mine online!! Let's see how it holds against my toddler! If it works it's worth the 30 bucks!

OP
T

takuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Latest update:
I just got the delivery and installation was a breeze... It snaps into place... and immediately i felt it's a great case.
Not too heavy.
My son immediately took flight and ran with the ipad!
He hit the ipad against the door frame (Wood) and I heard a loud slap.
Upon inspection... the ipad was fine!! hahah.. here are some images to share! I am really happy with it!
In case you wonder I got it from here ebay

Attachments

• DSC_6648.JPG
    DSC_6648.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 191
  • DSC_6649.JPG
    DSC_6649.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC_6651.JPG
    DSC_6651.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_6652.JPG
    DSC_6652.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_6653.JPG
    DSC_6653.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 332

tekki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy it, I know I feel so much safer with my survivor case and like I said before i use the gamechanger app to score baseball games so there is lots of dust around, my case gets dusty but my iPad stays nice and clean.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This looks like just what I need, I have been looking for a case that has both front and back protection :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

OP
T

takuman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks like just what I need, I have been looking for a case that has both front and back protection :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Try that ebay seller i posted. Its by far the cheapest I could find online... cheers and good luck!

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
takuman said:
Try that ebay seller i posted. Its by far the cheapest I could find online... cheers and good luck!

That's a US seller, found one on eBay (UK) for £25 delivered which I think works out about the same as you paid - should be here in a couple of days - yipeeeeee LOL

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got my Survivor case, so easy to install and I love it.

Yes it makes the iPad heavier but I live the feel of the silicone back cover, feels much more secure when holding the iPad and not much difference in screen sensitivity so all in all it's brilliant :)

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Most reactions