1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Building Maintenance App w Floorplans

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by jstrickland69, Jan 3, 2013.

1. jstrickland69

jstrickland69 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am in charge of maintaining the function and appearance of our 20,000 square foot facility. I do daily walk-thrus, noting anything I find that needs fixing or cleaning. Right now, I jot them down on a paper pad, and do my best to indicate the location. What would be ideal is an iPad app that I can upload our floorplans to. Then, as I am walking through the building, I can press on a specific spot on the floorplan to indicate where maintenance needs to be done, and possibly upload a photo. Are there any apps out there now that performs this, or similar functionality?
  2. Gabriel1

Gabriel1 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +747 / 0
    Check this app out https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hazard-manager-solo/id432320178?mt=8 it's really designed with Health & Safety in mind but it allows you to load drawings as PDF's then annotate them with little signs in the areas where you find a problem. There is also a paid version, I don't know if that would allow photos to be uploaded as well.

The Archangel
  3. jstrickland69

jstrickland69 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks. I'll give it a look.