What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Build Your Own Chocolate Empire with Chocolatier: Decadence By Design for iPad

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
choclatier.JPG

Chocolatier: Decadence By Design puts an interesting spin on the whole empire building genre, as it sees you working your way up to be owner and manager of your own chocolate business. Released just in time for Valentine's Day, the game takes you on a trip into the yummy world of artesian chocolate making. In this special iPad version of the already incredibly popular PC and Mac online game, the player gets the chance to build, maintain and grow their own global chocolate business, visiting more than 20 exotic locations around the world, finding and buying ingredients, and generally doing everything in their power to come up with new and even more decadent chocolate creations by unlocking new recipes as they progress through the game. There are more than 70 recipes in all to unlock, for chocolates, truffles, coffee and much more. Who’s hungry?!

Click here to download the app for $6.99 and enjoy the sweet smell of success!:Chocolatier: Decadence by Design for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: PlayFirst

krys_ned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Maura.
Can you support me to download this game? I cannot find it anywhere. :mad:

krys_ned

iPF Noob
Reaction score
choclatier.JPG

Chocolatier: Decadence By Design puts an interesting spin on the whole empire building genre, as it sees you working your way up to be owner and manager of your own chocolate business. Released just in time for Valentine's Day, the game takes you on a trip into the yummy world of artesian chocolate making. In this special iPad version of the already incredibly popular PC and Mac online game, the player gets the chance to build, maintain and grow their own global chocolate business, visiting more than 20 exotic locations around the world, finding and buying ingredients, and generally doing everything in their power to come up with new and even more decadent chocolate creations by unlocking new recipes as they progress through the game. There are more than 70 recipes in all to unlock, for chocolates, truffles, coffee and much more. Who’s hungry?!

Click here to download the app for $6.99 and enjoy the sweet smell of success!:Chocolatier: Decadence by Design for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: PlayFirst
Hi Maura.
Can you support me to download this game? I cannot find it anywhere. :mad:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is there any possibility to have this game?
I'm looking for it for months.
I have played it on PC, but I want it on ipad.
This game is available in the US App Store. No idea if you can get it somewhere else.To be allowed to download it, set up an Apple ID for the USA.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The post above is from 2011. It's possible that the game has been discontinued or not supported any more by the developer.

Most reactions

Latest posts