What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

btconnect.com - I can't send emails

nalaybarb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot get my btconnect.com email account to send emails from my iPad. It receives email ok. I have tried deleting the account and reconfiguring it. I have used a friend who has configured loads of email accounts onto iPads but neither of us can get either of my two btconnect accounts to work. Anybody done it?

MelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you had any luck yet. I have just got my first ipad2, and have the same problem. I cannot send btconnect emails.
Be interested to know if you have any solutions yet.
According to Bt, I have set everything up correctly!

OP
N

nalaybarb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MelB said:
Have you had any luck yet. I have just got my first ipad2, and have the same problem. I cannot send btconnect emails.
Be interested to know if you have any solutions yet.
According to Bt, I have set everything up correctly!

Eventually I opened a gmail account on the iPad and now I get all my email accounts including my btconnect received on iPad but when I send it actually goes from my gmail account, which is fine by me but might not work for you? It got around the problem rather than fixed it.

MelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks- I thought that is what I might have to do. Shouldnt be a problem as this is not my main business email hardware
Thankfully

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use that workaround too to avoid the port 25 relay problem because my email service provider doesn't support SMTP with the SSL option...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts