What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BT Stackmouse/MagicMouse and gestures

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well hey, I just bought an Apple Magic mouse and downloaded BT Stackmouse and BT Stack keyboard. I find I can nicely type and use the mouse as advertised.:D What I havn't been able to determine though, is can I do the scroll functions and pageing back or forward. I have been Googling and also searching in the forum here for about two hours and have not gotten a specific hit on what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any knowledge in this department?

Thanks and Cheers,

Dan

Addendum; also, my special function keys (on the top row) of my ZaggMate keyboard are not working with BT Stack Keyboard :(

Last edited:
OP
dstuttgen

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also find that if I need to reboot, I have to re-pair the keyboard and mouse. Is this normal for the BT Stack keyboard and mouse?

OP
dstuttgen

dstuttgen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Cool beans! I discovered that I can now use my Magic Mouse with Win7 with a little bit of hacking.:D

Gzoladz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Dan, is the magicmouse for the ipad worth? I was considering it for when I use the ipad in bed and I leave it standing on the night table or when. Do the gestures on the mouse work well on the ipad?

Chers,
G

Most reactions