What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browsers or apps to watch Fox, CBS, and NBC Shows?

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
SweetPoison said:
iSwifter is not great. It is sluggish and unpredictable. ipad was never meant to deal with flash.

The application works fine. I use it everyday. It has its moments yes, but it usually works just fine.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DrHouse said:
Yes, you need to buy the app to avoid that...

VicoPad addict!

I did buy it, the first time I fired it up:( Im gonna give it another go, hoping its just a temp glitch. I actually like the app, when it plays. I watched ANTM on the CW network, and Survivor, on CBS.....they played fine till the audio issue.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone....another post regarding the browser iSwifter....using it today & seems to be working great....watching Quarantine on Sony's new site, Crackle.com.....cool site & sign up & usage is free:)

Attachments

• image-4157318984.png
    image-4157318984.png
    693.3 KB · Views: 340

gwlaw99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use desktop/laptop control software like Splashtop to play flash videos in you computer browser and stream them to your ipad. Splashtop works great on your home network, but requires some knowlege of port forwarding to work outside of your home network. It has the added bonus of being able to basically turn your ipad into a Mac or PC. You can use any software including playing games. People have used slashtop, for example, to play World of Warcraft on their ipad.

DJennings

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gwlaw99 said:
You can use desktop/laptop control software like Splashtop to play flash videos in you computer browser and stream them to your ipad. Splashtop works great on your home network, but requires some knowlege of port forwarding to work outside of your home network. It has the added bonus of being able to basically turn your ipad into a Mac or PC. You can use any software including playing games. People have used slashtop, for example, to play World of Warcraft on their ipad.

yes, Splashtop is great but I do wish they could make getting the outside connection easier! I use StreamToMe and getting the outside connection was fairly easy.

Most reactions