What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brought a new case

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kind of like it.

Is it possible to flip the cover so that the Ipad stands in an angle for better viewing?

OP
C

ctsluder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I kind of like it.

Is it possible to flip the cover so that the Ipad stands in an angle for better viewing?
It can be flipped to view other then portrait and the sides come together on the back and hold it together.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok. Just one more question: Is it Ipad 2 compatible?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. Now i only need to find a way to get it in Thailand.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 said:
I was looking at the red Targus iPad 2 case the other day. Looks pretty neat with its little in built cleaner on the back panel.

I'm also liking the fact that it doesn't use a magnetic closure, but a slide-tab instead. Seems a lot more secure to me since I've had cheap cases that tend to open in my bag without me knowing.. Needless to say, seeing hairline scratches on your touchscreen isn't worth buying a cheaper case over... Lesson learned.

@JJK, it's an iPad 2 case, yes.

Just got a reply from Targus.

This case is NOT for the Ipad2. So i decided to go for the Switcheasy.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 2 said:
My bad, I must have been thinking of these two -

Targus Leather iPad Case
Targus 360 iPad Case

Let us know how the Switcheasy fares when you get it. :)

I have been using the Switcheasy now for a bit over a week and i am happy with it. Must say that the grooves in the cover to have the Ipad stand in different angles works so so. Sometimes the Ipad slips out.

Als the closing is very difficult. Maybe it will get "looser" over time.
still all in all positive, but i will keep my eye out for someing better. You never know.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just looking on e Targus site again and I noticed that the Targus Zierra has been modified to be used for the Ipad2 as well.

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a site and ordered the Targus THZ062US for my IPad2. Will take a couple of weeks to arrive though.

Most reactions

Latest posts