What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

brookstone wireless keyboard print screen function

LindaP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just purchased a Brookstone wireless keyboard and can't figure out how to use the print screen function. I attempted to print screen an internet banking page and paste it into a "docs to go" word doc. but didn't work. Anyone else figure this out? thanks!

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LindaP said:
I have just purchased a Brookstone wireless keyboard and can't figure out how to use the print screen function. I attempted to print screen an internet banking page and paste it into a "docs to go" word doc. but didn't work. Anyone else figure this out? thanks!

Hi Linda, and welcome to the forum. Not sure about the Brookstone keyboard but to take a screen shot on the iPad just press the home key and the power on/off key together briefly. You will see the screen flash and hear a click like a camera shutter. The screen shot will be in your Photos app. You can copy and paste from Photos to any app that supports it.

Let us know if you need more help.

Most reactions

Latest posts