What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Sword HD: Director’s Cut is Today’s Free Giveaway From Apple

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

When I saw this morning that Revolution Software’s classic point-and-click murder-mystery adventure game Broken Sword was actually a Top Trending topic on Twitter, I couldn’t quite believe it! I already knew that the iPhone and iPad had revitalised the point-and-click genre, but I hadn’t realised it had actually made it as trendy as Justin Bieber! After a little further investigation though, it turned out that the reason for all the Broken Sword hysteria was that it is actually today’s free gift in Apple’s 12 Days of Christmas promotion. As with all the giveaways, you don’t have to have the 12 Days App to get the gift, simply follow the link below to the App Store. And, it’s not just the iPhone game that’s free, it’s the iPad HD version too, so a great treat for iPad owners, as the iPad version boasts substantial graphical improvements, as well as an exclusive bonus: a digital version of the Broken Sword comic, illustrated by Watchmen co-creator Dave Gibbons. The lavish electronic comic - never issued digitally before - has to be earned by discovering six new hidden features buried within the game.

Click here to download the game for free for one day only: Broken Sword: Director's Cut HD for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Revolution Software, iTunes

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ThAt figures, lmao, after i purchased the game a couple weeks back, now they give it away. Classic..lol. Either way, this is an Excellent game. I love it. A great mystery game. You really have to use your head to solve the mysteries/puzzles. The graphics are good, gameplay good, and gives u a sense that u are really tryimg to solve some kind of mystery case. Plenty of humourous elements also. Defimitely grab this if u havent already!

johnnypanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks very good, grabbed it earlier this morning.

Quite impressed by Apple's giveaways this year.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has a very good reputation for this genre of game.
Thanks for the heads up.

Most reactions

Latest posts