What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Sword for iPad on the Market now

Katilea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, what does it mean when you get the two arrows kinda wrapping around each other in a circle?

I'm now up to point where george was just outside cafe and the clown delivers a bomb, I'm sure the original playstation one game started here, cos I had it many years ago! I don't remember doing the first part in that game but remember the clown and getting George stuck in a hotel ledge. I love the witty comments!

Didn't he say something like 'I thought about jumping down but didn't want to break my legs' or something like that?

Kati

Sent from my iPad :ipad-keyboard:

xiutian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, what does it mean when you get the two arrows kinda wrapping around each other in a circle?

It means you would like trying to combine two items in your inventory together.

Ohaara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new to this site and found you after the following issue with the game. Maybe someone here can help.

I am stuck 38% into the game in Ireland at the castle with the imprint. I actually came up with the solution for what I needed to do (wet towel) and checked my solution with the game hints and online walkthroughs so I am pretty sure this is what I need to do.

Try as I might, however, I don't seem to be able to wet the towel. Every time I try and connect towel and water nothing happens. Has anyone else come across this as well? Is there anything I need to consider? It's driving me bonkers.

Ohaara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Managed to solve the water/towel issue after trying the same action a few dozen times. Must admit that the most difficult part of that game is not solving the puzzles but handling the inventory. Good game but I regularly have major issues with using the inventory pieces.

hendrik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know if the Ipad version looks better than the IPod touch version x2 on the Ipad?
I have the Touch version and wonder if its worth buying the IPad HD version or whether I should stick to the Touch version....

Most reactions