What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent’s Curse: Episode One Arrives in App Store

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

The classic 2D Broken Sword mystery adventure series continues to enjoy a new lease of life on iOS with the release of Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent’s Curse: Episode One in the App Store today.

The previous iOS Broken Sword game reached number one in every major European territory, and scored over 5 million downloads. This latest instalment in the incredibly popular series again features fan-favourite characters George Stobbart and Nico Collard, this time on the trail of a stolen painting, and a deadly conspiracy.

“Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse is a classic point and click adventure which will appeal to iOS gamers with its combination of brain-busting puzzles, wonderful narrative and globe-trotting adventure,†says Charles Cecil, founder, multi-award winning developer Revolution Software. “We’re delighted to be bringing this iconic story to the format and look forward to existing fans enjoying it, while opening it up to a new audience too.â€

If you’re already a fan of the Broken Sword series, then you won’t need me to sell you on it, but just in case, here are some of the game’s key features, courtesy of Revolution Software:

· The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
· Follow the adventure across Europe, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
· Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
· Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
· Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting

Click here to get the game for a promotional price of £2.99: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/broken-sword-5-serpents-curse/id720656825?mt=8

Source: Revolution

Last edited by a moderator:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've always loved mystery-themed games. Just downloaded it this morning actually, then got the previous ones as well to get a footing from the beginning. There goes $17 on 3 Broken Sword downloads :p

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
I've always loved mystery-themed games. Just downloaded it this morning actually, then got the previous ones as well to get a footing from the beginning. There goes $17 on 3 Broken Sword downloads :p

Lol, sorry about that! They are all great though, well worth buying! And if you haven't played Revolutions "Beneath A Steel Sky", I recommend that as well!

Most reactions

Latest posts