What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broken screen replacement

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Brittany_lyn1379

Have you tried going to the MAC store and ask if they would replace the screen and you are willing to pay.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes check it out with Apple an whoever you choose to go with make sure they fit an original screen or you might have problems,with Apple of course it would be.

OP
Brittany_lynn1379
Reaction score
I don't have a store anywhere around where I live do you know of anywhere online that I could send it off to?

valinrace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@brittany_lynn1379

Try asking the walmart if they would help you and they will bring it to a mac store. by the way does it have any warranty?

alyn.jones9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello here in the uk i had my ipad screen replaced by a company i found on google called mobilepartshop. They did an excellent job my ipad looks good as new. i would have got it replaced by apple but they wanted far to much money and the nearest apple store to me is about 35miles away.

cpc12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used digiexpress out of Pittsburg.

Took one week.

159 bucks. Changed mine from black to white.

Very happy

Coby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your ipad drop on the floor and crack down the mobile screen then please you don't change the screen with yourself please contact with the near ipad store.

alyn.jones9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not acually that expensive anymore

there not actually that expensive to get fixed anymore, here in the uk i got mine repaired by a company called mobilepartshop only cost me £65 for my ipad 2 repair.
i think they do other ipads aswell but not sure as mine was ipad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts