What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

British Monopoly for ipad

cb0708

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I want to download monopoly for iPad but as I am British, I would like the British board with Mayfair, Trafalgar Square etc!! The screenshots for this game look like it is the US board. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cb0708 said:
Hi. I want to download monopoly for iPad but as I am British, I would like the British board with Mayfair, Trafalgar Square etc!! The screenshots for this game look like it is the US board. Can anyone clarify this for me?

You mean like this?

image-3485356394.jpg

The Archangel

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
It actually has a lot of boards in the app, it merely chooses the correct one based on your international settings.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
It actually has a lot of boards in the app, it merely chooses the correct one based on your international settings.

That is interesting, I didn't know that.

The Archangel

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
Yeah I only found out because my norwegian mate bought it on the UK store but he had a different board, we eventually figured it out because he had norway set in his international settings. Changing to this to UK caused the board to change. Pretty clever of EA really.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DefBref said:
Yeah I only found out because my norwegian mate bought it on the UK store but he had a different board, we eventually figured it out because he had norway set in his international settings. Changing to this to UK caused the board to change. Pretty clever of EA really.

It is, if all the boards are in there you would think that they would give you the option to choose the board you want to play.

Once again, thanks for the information.

The Archangel

OP
C

cb0708

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. British version downloaded without any problems. Great game and amazing display!

thanks again.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cb0708 said:
Thanks for your help. British version downloaded without any problems. Great game and amazing display!

thanks again.

It is, I enjoy it but haven't played in ages!

The Archangel

Most reactions