What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bright spot and dust under screen

runkel123123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey soggy..
i know how it feels to have dust on the screen.. it causes some kindof irritation.. just go to an apple store.. i believe they will repair the ipad in no time...

jtrosky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just had a very similar experience with Apple warranty... On the VERY last day of my 1 year warranty (on my iPad 1), I stopped by the Apple store to point out a pea-sized "bright patch" on the screen. WHile some wouldn't have even noticed it, I use my iPad a lot and it was driving me nuts. I was afraid they wouldn't be able to see the problem or wouldn't think it was a big enough deal to replace it, but sure enough, they replaced it with a refurb unit, no questions asked, just like the above posted. It is nice to know that Apple stands behind their products so well!

I am VERY picky about scratches and imperfections, etc and I must say I cannot find a single thing wrong with my refurb iPad 1 - not a single scratch or blemish anywhere...

Most reactions

Latest posts